General Health Checkups
The Banyans Medical Centre provides a wide range of healthcare to patients. General health checkups with our GPs may include:
- General health assessments;
- Monitoring blood pressure;
- Chronic disease management, including Diabetes;
- GP Health Care Plans and health assessments; and
- Care for acute illnesses and injuries.
Our GPs can provide referrals to pathology testing centres. These referrals provide a Medicare rebate for blood tests, which can be conducted at Sullivan Nicolaides, QML Pathology, and other testing centres.
Blood tests may be required for various health assessments including medication review, monitoring cholesterol, blood glucose and iron, and evaluating organ function.